This warranty applies to Redbone® Rods ONLY. Redbone® registered products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for the original owner. Should damage occur due to defect in workmanship or materials, Redbone® will at the company's discretion, replace the product. Sales receipt, proof of purchase and registration is required. Should we decide to replace the damaged product, but no longer offer that model, we will replace it with what we determine to be the closest comparable model from our current product assortment. This Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Redbone® product only. Damages occurring due to neglect, accident, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
Redbone® Rods that are not registered will be subject to a 5 year limited warranty.
ACTIVATE YOUR WARRANTY
To activate your Redbone Warranty you must register each product within 60 days of purchase.
Register your rod online:
Register your rod by mail:
WARRANTY CLAIM *PACKING FORM
Download the following form, fill it out COMPLETELY, and mail it with your returned rod.
WARRANTY CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
1. Package the following in a protective, disposable container, prepaid and insured:
• Damaged rod (cut off 6” of the rod that includes the Model Number)
• Original proof of purchase (sales receipt/hangtag) OR date purchased (see #2 below)
• Include processing fee with returned rod. Check or money order ONLY, for $15 processing fee per rod, ($25 outside Continental U.S.), made out to Redbone Warranty.
2. Include the PACKING FORM*, or a letter/note with the following information:
• Name, Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State, Zip, Country
• Home and/or Mobile Phone Number
• Store Name and Location (City, State) where rod was purchased
• Date rod purchased
• Explanation of how damage occurred (EXAMPLE: Tip broke, rod broke in two, etc.)
This information is important to us for registration and quality control tracking purposes.
3. Ship to: Redbone Warranty Service, 1910 Techny Rd., Northbrook, IL 60065, U.S.A.
Please call customer service at 1-800-622-9662.